The Central Texas Council of Governments 9-1-1 Rural Addressing Department serves all rural sections of the region (Bell, Coryell, Hamilton, Lampasas, Milam, Mills and San Saba). If you need to look up or have a rural address assigned, please download and complete our Address Request Form and email it to us at 911Addressing@ctcog.org. Refer to the sidebar on the right for tips on how to find the useful information we are requesting on the form.
Adobe Acrobat is required to fill out the address request form, click here to download the free software application.
Question about an address?
If a 911 Specialist is unable to receive your call, please leave a message and the call will be returned within two working days. Your address request will be processed within ten working days, unless further information is required. For faster response, please use the address request form to the left.
We apologize, but we are not accepting walk-in requests at this time. You may fill out a form and leave it at the front desk of the CTCOG offices.
Please be prepared to supply three (3) or more of the following:
- GPS-enabled photo
- GPS coordinate location (How do I get GPS coordinates?)
- Adjacent addresses and their distance and direction in relation to the requested site address
- Property ID number or filing name (How do I find the property ID?)
- Street location of address request
- Distance and direction to at least one intersection
- Distance of site off main road
“Why can’t my GPS find my address?” Click here to learn more.