TITLE/CLASSICATION: Child Care Quality Improvement Program Specialist
• Carry a caseload of early learning programs participating in accreditation and/or the Texas Rising Star (TRS) Quality Project.
• Scheduling, developing, and delivering coaching services to providers toward meeting national accreditation or TRS certification,
• Assess programs in meeting TRS program criterion, and
• Provide childcare training activities related to meeting accreditation/TRS program criterion in the Workforce Solutions of Central Texas workforce delivery area.
• Must be fluent in both the English and Spanish languages to include being proficient in reading, writing, and speaking.
This is an internal and external job announcement and will be open until Thursday, April 22, 2021. Interested staff should apply by submitting a resume and CTCOG application. Please email to: email@example.com.
Workforce Solutions of Central Texas – Temple
201 W. Santa Fe Way
Temple, TX 76501
TITLE/CLASSIFICATION: Workforce Specialist (Career Center)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Assist job-seeking customers through services offered in the Career Center. Services
include: resume help, job search assistance, job referrals and job matching. Performs
work under the direct oversight of a Workforce Supervisor working through to a
Workforce Center Administrator, with limited supervision and moderate latitude for the
use of initiative and independent judgment
Those interested should apply by Friday, April 23, 2021 with a resume and CTCOG application via email to:
Career Center/BSU Supervisor
Workforce Solutions of Central Texas – Killeen
300 Cheyenne Drive
Killeen, TX 76542
TITLE/CLASSIFICATION: Central Texas Project Lead for Economic Development VISTA
JOB DESCRIPTION: The VISTA member of the Central Texas Economic Development District (EDD) will assist with the
accomplishment of important economic development initiatives that compliment regional goals and EDA
• Equip communities with tools for economic development.
• Conduct project planning for the 7-county CTCOG region.
• Enhance the Central Texas quality of life, including poverty, social, and environmental issues.
• Reduce unemployment and assist in workforce development.
Point of Contact: Helen Owens at Helen.Owens@ctcog.org
**Incomplete submissions will not be accepted**
The Central Texas Council of Governments (CTCOG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services.