The CTCOG has various items/services that may need to be purchased during the year. For items/services over $500 it is necessary for the CTCOG to retrieve three phone quotes. For items/services over $25,000 in the aggregate, it is necessary for the CTCOG to formally procure through a request for proposals. Consultant services do not require or prohibit the use of competitive bidding procedures.
If you are interested in being placed on the CTCOG vendor list, please complete the Vendor Application. In the event there are any current formal procurements, that information and relative documentation will be listed below as well.
- Leveraging Existing Large Databases and Cohorts to Better Understand the Risks and Benefits of Long-Term Osteoporosis Therapy and Drug Holiday (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Inclusive Education in Schools
- Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM), Boosting Engineering Science & Technology (BEST) Robotics Grant: Hub's Teacher Professional Development (HTPD) 2021
- Disaster Risk Management
- Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Department of Defense Hypersonic Materials Manufacturing Initiative
- Fort Polk Conservation Support
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Ocular Surface Innervation from Cell Types to Circuit Functions (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Tunisian Health Center for University Research Excellence & Sustainability (CURES)
- Good Governance Liberia
- Addressing Infertility through Improved Body Literacy and Optimized Menstrual Cycle Health