The CTCOG has various items/services that may need to be purchased during the year. For items/services over $500 it is necessary for the CTCOG to retrieve three phone quotes. For items/services over $25,000 in the aggregate, it is necessary for the CTCOG to formally procure through a request for proposals. Consultant services do not require or prohibit the use of competitive bidding procedures.
If you are interested in being placed on the CTCOG vendor list, please complete the Vendor Application. In the event there are any current formal procurements, that information and relative documentation will be listed below as well.
- SEEDING CRITICAL ADVANCES FOR LEADING ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES WITH UNTAPPED POTENTIAL 2019
- Glial Plasticity in the Aging Brain (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Notice of Intent: The BARD Continuous GPS Network: Monitoring Earthquake Hazards in Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area, 2020
- Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in Cameroon
- Women and Minorities in STEM Fields
- NOTICE OF INTENT: Implementation of the Sangre de Cristo National Heritage Area Management Plan
- Aviation-Class Synergistically Cooled Electric-Motors with Integrated Drives (ASCEND).
- Youth Preservation Trades Education and Outreach - KEWE
- RANGE EXTENDERS FOR ELECTRIC AVIATION WITH LOW CARBON AND HIGH EFFICIENCY (SBIR/STTR)
- Quality Improvement Solutions for Sustained Epidemic Control Project (QISSEC)