The CTCOG has various items/services that may need to be purchased during the year. For items/services over $500 it is necessary for the CTCOG to retrieve three phone quotes. For items/services over $25,000 in the aggregate, it is necessary for the CTCOG to formally procure through a request for proposals. Consultant services do not require or prohibit the use of competitive bidding procedures.
If you are interested in being placed on the CTCOG vendor list, please complete the Vendor Application. In the event there are any current formal procurements, that information and relative documentation will be listed below as well.
- Medication Safety: Advancing the Development of Improvement Strategies and Tools (R18)
- Pacific Brant mid-winter ground survey in Mexico
- Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Erie and Huron Counties, Ohio
- Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Robeson County, North Carolina
- Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Lead-Based Paint Program
- USAID/Central Asia Regional Water and Environment Program
- Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Defiance, Fulton, Henry, Paulding, and Williams Counties, Ohio
- Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The City of Asheville, and Buncombe and Madison Counties, North Carolina
- Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Georgiana, Evergreen, Troy, Ozark, Luverne, Elba, Enterprise, Greenville, Midland City, Brundidge, Union Springs and Monroeville, Alabama