The CTCOG has various items/services that may need to be purchased during the year. For items/services over $500 it is necessary for the CTCOG to retrieve three phone quotes. For items/services over $25,000 in the aggregate, it is necessary for the CTCOG to formally procure through a request for proposals. Consultant services do not require or prohibit the use of competitive bidding procedures.
If you are interested in being placed on the CTCOG vendor list, please complete the Vendor Application. In the event there are any current formal procurements, that information and relative documentation will be listed below as well.
- Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Methodologies and Tools to support Climate-Resilience Communities, Training Modules, and Modeling to Estimate the Impact of Future Hydrology on Urban Best Management Practices
- FY 2024 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) Airport Terminal Program (ATP) Grants
- Fiscal Year (FY) 2024 State Workforce Agency Unemployment Insurance (UI) Resource Planning Targets and Guidelines
- OJJDP FY 2023 Invited to Apply - Enhancing School Capacity to Address Youth Violence - Training and Technical Assistance
- Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 1
- Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 3
- BJA FY 23 Invited to Apply- Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Program
- Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 2
- Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 4
- FY2024-2025 National Sea Grant BIL Marine Debris Challenge Competition
Please review our CTCOG Procurement Policy with required forms, certifications, and assurances.
RFP Opening Information
All RFPs received by the submission deadline will be opened on a virtual meeting at 2:00 p.m. on July 10, 2023. Once all RFPs have been opened the meeting will end, please see the RFP for additional information on when a response will be provided to all Proposers.
The virtual meeting will be conducted on the GoTo meeting platform. Access information is provided below.
Link: SS4A RFP Opening
Call in Number: +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 287-518-349
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
CTCOG staff was notified that there was some conflicting information in the RFP regarding what time proposals are due on Monday, July 10 and what the page limit is.
- Proposals are due to CTCOG on July 10, 2023 by 12:00 p.m.
- The page limit for proposals is 25 pages
A revised RFP with corrected information is available at the link above.
1. Is it permissible to use 11 x 17 pages for any of the sections, such as the Org Chart, Schedule, and/or Capacity to Perform?
Answer: Yes, you may use 11 x 17 pages for any section of the proposal.
2. Is the Capacity to Perform where we would include our proposed Budget?
Answer: You may organize your proposal however you prefer. We do not require the information be provided in any specific section as long as it is present in the proposal.