The CTCOG has various items/services that may need to be purchased during the year. For items/services over $500 it is necessary for the CTCOG to retrieve three phone quotes. For items/services over $25,000 in the aggregate, it is necessary for the CTCOG to formally procure through a request for proposals. Consultant services do not require or prohibit the use of competitive bidding procedures.
If you are interested in being placed on the CTCOG vendor list, please complete the Vendor Application. In the event there are any current formal procurements, that information and relative documentation will be listed below as well.
- National Urban Indian Behavioral Health Awareness
- Quality Improvement Solutions for Sustained Epidemic Control Project (QISSEC
- 2021 Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship, Fall Release
- OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Prevent and Respond to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Against Children and Youth Program Solicitation
- Nursing Workforce Diversity (NWD) Program
- Advanced Development and Validation of Emerging Biospecimen Science Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Research (R33 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number DE-FOA-0002237: "Offshore Wind Energy Environmental Research and Instrumentation Validation"
- Graduate Research Training Initiative for Student Enhancement (G-RISE) (T32 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Vision Screening in Young Children Program
- OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations Solicitation