The CTCOG has various items/services that may need to be purchased during the year. For items/services over $500 it is necessary for the CTCOG to retrieve three phone quotes. For items/services over $25,000 in the aggregate, it is necessary for the CTCOG to formally procure through a request for proposals. Consultant services do not require or prohibit the use of competitive bidding procedures.
If you are interested in being placed on the CTCOG vendor list, please complete the Vendor Application. In the event there are any current formal procurements, that information and relative documentation will be listed below as well.
- Crop Protection and Pest Management Competitive Grants Program
- Topical Collaborations in Nuclear Theory
- Tribal Long Term Service and Support Resource Center
- PDS Belgrade Serbian-American Cooperation Grants
- PDS Belgrade Alumni Small Grants
- Democracy Commission Small Grants Program
- Accelerating Innovations in Biomanufacturing Approaches through Collaboration Between NSF and the DOE BETO funded Agile BioFoundry
- FY18-21 Special Transportation Circumstances Projects
- Flood Resilience Program
- Targeting Prioirty Populations and Areas with Replication of Effective Programs for Teen Pregnancy Prevention
Please review our CTCOG Procurement Policy with required forms, certifications, and assurances.
Request for Proposals: Regional Broadband Evaluation. Due November 1, 2021 by 2:00pm.