The CTCOG has various items/services that may need to be purchased during the year. For items/services over $500 it is necessary for the CTCOG to retrieve three phone quotes. For items/services over $25,000 in the aggregate, it is necessary for the CTCOG to formally procure through a request for proposals. Consultant services do not require or prohibit the use of competitive bidding procedures.
If you are interested in being placed on the CTCOG vendor list, please complete the Vendor Application. In the event there are any current formal procurements, that information and relative documentation will be listed below as well.
- New Anti-Corruption Support Activity
- 2021 The TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity for Program to End Modern Slavery (PEMS)
- RFI Serbia Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) activity
- American Rescue Plan: Humanities Grantmaking
- American Rescue Plan: Humanities Organizations
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools for Substance Use Disorders (SUD) drug discovery and development (R41/R42 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools for Substance Use Disorders (SUD) drug discovery and development (R43/R44 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund - Africa
- Understanding HIV Reservoir Dynamics (P01, Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- FY 2021 English Access Microscholarship Program