The CTCOG has various items/services that may need to be purchased during the year. For items/services over $500 it is necessary for the CTCOG to retrieve three phone quotes. For items/services over $25,000 in the aggregate, it is necessary for the CTCOG to formally procure through a request for proposals. Consultant services do not require or prohibit the use of competitive bidding procedures.
If you are interested in being placed on the CTCOG vendor list, please complete the Vendor Application. In the event there are any current formal procurements, that information and relative documentation will be listed below as well.
- Fair Housing Initiative Program - Fair Housing Organization Initiative
- Schizophrenia and related disorders during mid- to late-life (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Department of Defense HIV/AIDS Prevention Program
- 20th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet
- FY 2023 Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)
- BRAIN Initiative Cell Atlas Network (BICAN): Specialized Collaboratory on Human, Non-human Primate, and Mouse Brain Cell Atlases (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- NIAID Research Opportunities for New and "At-Risk" Investigators to Promote Workforce Diversity (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- RESTORE Act Direct Component - Non-Construction Activities
- US Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (DEVCOM) Indo-Pacific Fundamental Research Collaboration Opportunities
- Biological Basis for how Environmental Exposures Impact Risk for Psychiatric Disorders (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Please review our CTCOG Procurement Policy with required forms, certifications, and assurances.