The CTCOG has various items/services that may need to be purchased during the year. For items/services over $500 it is necessary for the CTCOG to retrieve three phone quotes. For items/services over $25,000 in the aggregate, it is necessary for the CTCOG to formally procure through a request for proposals. Consultant services do not require or prohibit the use of competitive bidding procedures.
If you are interested in being placed on the CTCOG vendor list, please complete the Vendor Application. In the event there are any current formal procurements, that information and relative documentation will be listed below as well.
- BJA FY 23 Second Chance Act Improving Reentry Education and Employment Outcomes
- U.S. Embassy Seoul PD Small Grants Program
- DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM
- Bolstering Security and Defense
- Route 66 Corridor Preservation Program
- Accelerating STEM and Climate Ambitions
- Highlands Resilience Activity
- Time-Sensitive Research Opportunities in Environmental Health Sciences (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- DOD Epilepsy, Virtual Post-Traumatic Epilepsy Research Center Faculty Award
- Remembering our Shared History