The CTCOG has various items/services that may need to be purchased during the year. For items/services over $500 it is necessary for the CTCOG to retrieve three phone quotes. For items/services over $25,000 in the aggregate, it is necessary for the CTCOG to formally procure through a request for proposals. Consultant services do not require or prohibit the use of competitive bidding procedures.
If you are interested in being placed on the CTCOG vendor list, please complete the Vendor Application. In the event there are any current formal procurements, that information and relative documentation will be listed below as well.
- Migratory Bird Joint Ventures (Black Duck Joint Venture)
- Support for Research and Monitoring of Endangered Species, Migratory Bird Species and At-Risk Pollinators at Fort Hood, Texas
- Centers for Independent Living Competition - American Samoa
- Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Dementia Capability in Indian Country
- Centers for Independent Living Competition - North Carolina
- Charting a Course for Economic Mobility and Responsible Parenting
- Collaboration to advance the Chesapeake Bay Watershed Agreement
- RFI -Pacific Sustainable Coastal Fisheries Management Project
- OJJDP FY 20 Tribal Children's Advocacy Center Expansion Initiative for Child Abuse Victims