The CTCOG has various items/services that may need to be purchased during the year. For items/services over $500 it is necessary for the CTCOG to retrieve three phone quotes. For items/services over $25,000 in the aggregate, it is necessary for the CTCOG to formally procure through a request for proposals. Consultant services do not require or prohibit the use of competitive bidding procedures.
If you are interested in being placed on the CTCOG vendor list, please complete the Vendor Application. In the event there are any current formal procurements, that information and relative documentation will be listed below as well.
- Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021
- USFS Cooperative Weed Management Area RFA 2021
- Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Recovery Assistance Program
- Translational Research in Maternal and Pediatric Pharmacology and Therapeutics (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- United States Virgin Islands
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: 2021 Special Interest Project Competitive Supplements (SIPS)
- Support to Global Agricultural Innovation Agenda and Forum
- CFD Models to aid the development of generic inhalation products
- Translational Research in Maternal and Pediatric Pharmacology and Therapeutics (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- FY21 Effects of Sea Level Rise (ESLR)