The CTCOG has various items/services that may need to be purchased during the year. For items/services over $500 it is necessary for the CTCOG to retrieve three phone quotes. For items/services over $25,000 in the aggregate, it is necessary for the CTCOG to formally procure through a request for proposals. Consultant services do not require or prohibit the use of competitive bidding procedures.
If you are interested in being placed on the CTCOG vendor list, please complete the Vendor Application. In the event there are any current formal procurements, that information and relative documentation will be listed below as well.
- Sustainable Economic Territorial Transformation (SETT)
- OIA Technical Assistance Program 2022
- Staff Support for Regional State Engagement with the U.S. Department of Energy - Office of Integrated Waste Management on Radioactive Materials Transportation Planning
- Cooperative Agreement for CESU-affiliated Partner with Californian Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit
- Request for Information: Office of Technology Transitions Current and Future Commercialization Programming
- Bridge to Middle School Activity
- 2022 National Geological & Geophysical Data Preservation Program
- NIH Health Care Systems Research Collaboratory - Pragmatic and Implementation Trials of Embedded Interventions (UG3/UH3, Clinical Trials Optional)
- NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase II
- Advancing Group A Streptococcus Vaccine Discovery (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)