The CTCOG has various items/services that may need to be purchased during the year. For items/services over $500 it is necessary for the CTCOG to retrieve three phone quotes. For items/services over $25,000 in the aggregate, it is necessary for the CTCOG to formally procure through a request for proposals. Consultant services do not require or prohibit the use of competitive bidding procedures.
If you are interested in being placed on the CTCOG vendor list, please complete the Vendor Application. In the event there are any current formal procurements, that information and relative documentation will be listed below as well.
We are subscribed to the feeds from www.Grants.Gov. Use the links below to search for grants or subscribe to get email announcements and updates to funding opportunities.
- Veterans Legacy Grants Program
- ROSES 2023: A.59 Technology Development for Support of Wildland Fire Science, Management, and Disaster Mitigation
- DOD, Spinal Cord Injury, Translational Research Award
- Impacts of climate change across the cancer control continuum (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Pulmonary Outcomes and Sequelae after Treatment-TB (POST-TB) (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- BJA FY 23 Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy
- DOD, Spinal Cord Injury, Clinical Translation Research Award
- Media Small Grants Program
- DOD, Spinal Cord Injury, Investigator-Initiated Research Award
- FY23 COPS Blue Alert Program
Please review our CTCOG Procurement Policy with required forms, certifications, and assurances.