Many older and disabled persons cannot remain at home without the support and care received from family and friends. Learn how to care for your loved one by attending:
Caring for the Person with Dementia
April 11 – 13, 2016
12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
2180 North Main Street
Workshop Includes 12 hours of instruction on:
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease
- Maintenance of Respect, Dignity & Quality of Life
- Behavioral Issues
- Productive Activities
- Nutrition and Fluid Balance
- Caregiver Stress and Burnout
- End-of-Life Care
For a limited time there will be no charge for attending Family Caregiver Workshops. The normal tuition fee is $35.
This class is a multi-media presentation combined with some hands-on practical experiences.
To make your reservation or for more information, contact:
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
Class Enrollment Includes:
- Registration for 2 family members
- 1 Caregiver manual per family
- Community resource handouts
- Certificate of completion