Development District of Central Texas
Board of Directors
Central Texas Council of Governments Building
2180 North Main Street, Belton, Texas 76513
Thursday, January 10, 2019
- Call to Order by Kara Clore, Chairman of the Board.
- Public Comments.
- Discussion and Possible Action Item: Regarding minutes of the October 11, 2018 Board Meeting.
- Discussion Item: Office of the Governor Update on Programs and Funding Opportunities.
- Discussion Item: Charley Ayers – Workforce Solutions of Central Texas.
- Discussion Item: Cen-Tex Sustainable Communities Partnership Green Business Practices.
- Discussion and Possible Action Item: 2019 Leadership Central Texas Application Review and Program Revisions.
- Discussion and Possible Action Item: 2019 Rural Internship Program Application Review and Program Revisions.
- Staff Comments.
- Board of Directors’ Comments.
- Discuss agenda items for next meeting on April 11, 2019.
The Development District of Central Texas is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the DDOCT office (254-770-2200) 24-hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
Citizens who desire to address the board on any matter may sign up to do so prior to this meeting. Public comments will be received during this portion of the meeting and will be limited to no more than three (3) minutes.