- August 22, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event Phone: 254-770-2367
EVERYONE MUST BRING A MASK, WE DO NOT PROVIDE MASKS!
Students need to bring water, Gatorade, or whatever they prefer to drink. They also need to bring lunch, snacks, no lunch break will be given.
Firearms will be secured either in vehicles or in a designated area in the training facility; NO firearms will be allowed when conducting the scenarios, training arms only.
Students should wear something conducive to physical activity, like 5.11s, etc. They can feel free to wear uniforms too, as they would be wearing one normally if an event actually occurs.
As for tactical gear like plate carriers, helmets, etc. I would encourage students only use what equipment they would normally be carrying.
- Evolution of School-based Active Shooters
- Recognize Difference Between Active Shooter & Hostage/Barricaded Person
- Identify Response Priorities During School Shootings
- Solo Response Vs. Multiple Officer Response
- Rapid Search Techniques
- Minimizing Blue on Blue Encounters and Encounters with Armed School Employees
- Neutralization of Suspects
- Life-Saving Measures
|Free Ticketshow details +||$0.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: July 21, 2020 10:45 am
Sales End: August 20, 2020 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.