Hazard Mitigation Action Plan (HMAP)
Update 12 Nov 2015 – Posting answers regarding the current RFQ for CTCOG HMAP.
Click here to the view the original RFQ and additional documents.
RFQ Question and Answer document:
Requests for Proposal/Qualifications
Update! Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, the RFQ for Air Quality Consulting Services due date has been extended to 4:00 PM on December 1, 2015.
Q&A from Air Quality Consulting Services for Qualification (Updated November 4, 2015)
- “Explain how you would perform emissions inventory evaluation and improvements for emissions sources that were determined uncertain or needing further evaluation from the 2015 Ozone Model.” Should this refer to the 2012 Ozone Model rather than 2015 Ozone Model? If not, can CTCOG provide a link to information on the 2015 Ozone Model? No, that was a mistake. It will be the 2012 Model.
- “Please limit proposal responses to no more than 20 pages.” Are resumes requested in Section II included in the page count? Resumes will not be included in your page count.
- Will CTCOG expect the contractor to prepare MOVES emissions for air quality evaluation of transportation projects such as to develop permits? At this time no, CTCOG will not expect the contractor to prepare MOVES emissions for air quality.
Q&A from FY16-FY17 Household Hazardous Waste Proposals (updated July 16, 2015)
- How many years have you been hosting these events? 8+
- How many bidders are invited? Open bid. No limit.
- Who is the encumbent for the last 2 years? Stericycle (formerly PSC)
- How many 1-day collection events per year do you hold? 2-3 based on funding available
- What time of year do you hold them typically? Spring and Fall
- Do multiple events overlap ever? If so how many at a time overlap? No
- What is the volume of waste and total # of cars serviced for the last 3 years (per county or overall)? 52 Tons of waste 1,365 cars
- What is the approx value per year of the contract based on past years? $128,430.56
- Are there any items excluded from collection at the events (ex. dioxins, pharmaceuticals)? Excluded items based on contractors ability. Example in past: radioactive, pharmaceuticals, explosives
- In the Cost portion of the bid under Supplies was the intention of these two pasted below for roll off boxes? May be roll-off or any container contractor prefers.
We are extending the question and answer period for the HHW RFP. Submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com no later than 5 p.m on Monday, July 20th.